Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Issues

Reaction score
Anyone have issues with batteries going dead? I have three that won't charge. They are a few years old, is there an expected lifespan on these? HB01-522365 is the model no

Anyone have issues with batteries going dead? I have three that won't charge. They are a few years old, is there an expected lifespan on these? HB01-522365 is the model no
Yes, I had one that took a dump, totally dead, no status indicator light on top. I heard that it was the electronics on top (in my case) and not the battery portion. In addition I heard that the top portion can be replaced, but found nothing further.

When you say it died was it working one day and not the next or is it coming out of hibernation or a long hiatus ? Yes the board can be swapped out very carefully though but you have to get the replacement from a donor battery that why it's very important now not to be throwing out these batteries. DJI stop production and it look like know one is making a replacement yet. Tom

I bought a used Osmo and the battery that came with it lasts about 6 minutes. I happened to plug the battery into the charger when the charger was not plugged in and the green light on the charger came on, I don't know if this supposed to be a feature (or if all chargers do this and I've never noticed?) but it seems as though the battery is trying to charge the my house. I ordered the external power cable and haven't been back to the battery so I never figured out if it was a battery or charger issue.

Hello, After reading your email, I changed up both of my battery and both charged up ok. But thanks for the info Dave

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool