Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Mod for Inspire 1 v2

That is correct I still had 45% battery left when i landed did not want to take the chance to fly back

That is correct I still had 45% battery left when i landed did not want to take the chance to fly back
Impressive indeed, although the purpose of such long distance flight escapes my understanding. I guess it's about challenge more than anything else :)...

Impressive indeed, although the purpose of such long distance flight escapes my understanding. I guess it's about challenge more than anything else :)...
well to be honest i had lots of other drones that did not allow me to stretch its parameters ,i just enjoy doing it,i modified a friend's phantom 3 standard and it made a 19km round trip just because we could i guess

well to be honest i had lots of other drones that did not allow me to stretch its parameters ,i just enjoy doing it,i modified a friend's phantom 3 standard and it made a 19km round trip just because we could i guess
Nerds rulez :D !!!

Stability of reception would also be a plus, even if not going out range.
My LB2 on M600pro seems to be shorter than desired in urban areas.... more than range.

What wattage are you ampping up?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk