Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery stuck in inspire 1, very hard to get it out.

Reaction score
I'm using a TB48 battery inside of my inspire 1, and it's very hard to get out. You basically need pliers or extreme arm strength to push in the little sliders on the side. Any solutions?

Is battery swelled... puffy looking gel?
Solution, replace battery.

Has this possibly been painted, may need to scrap / clean mount surface a little bit.

Reactions: JDSimpson
I'm using a TB48 battery inside of my inspire 1, and it's very hard to get out. You basically need pliers or extreme arm strength to push in the little sliders on the side. Any solutions?
My finger strength has diminished with age, and seems not enough to grab to get the battery out easily A solution that works for me, get some white, or black 'ribbon' at Walmart of sewing store, and tack it to bottom of the batteries so that two tabs stick out of bottom on each side (1/2 inch or so) so that you can pull the batteries out with the tab(s) and fingers at top. Putting some silicone (applied with rag or QTip helps if you lube the channel or the batterie's sides.

I have had this happen many times. I have a pair of channel lock pliers with the front jaws covered with heat shrink. I
just set the width and pull it out. It has been handy for other drone batteries also.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido