Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Battery Use Strategy

I still use the Smart Power Charger SP4500 to charge my batteries. I only use the ICharger 106B for discharging my Inspire bats besides my lipos for my homebuilt crafts. I am using this power supply NES-350-12 - Mean Well - TRC Electronics. It may not seem like this system should work but I have the proof that it does.
I agree it seems to be working. Thanks for saying you use the SP4500....I must have missed that. Do you top the batteries off with the DJI charger after the SP4500? A lot of people seem to be doing that.

Reactions: SanCap
I have been using my Lipo charger to discharge my TB48's. Here is one of my ten and the oldest battery I have.

View attachment 9042
I don't know if this is a good idea or not but I recently started discharging for calibration by plugging the TB-47/8 to recharge the RC controller. I was on remote site and had to charge the RC midway through the job and used a 30% used battery to keep the RC charged. Occurred to me it was better than a hot bulb or hover to bring a battery down to calibration. Works great and seems to get two jobs done at once. Comments?

That you tend to have fully charged the remote with half of those 30%, and then are stuck for the other half and the other 4 batteries you wanted to discharge... Pain to schedule and rotate everything .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah