Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

I found an awesome state park in SJ. I need to talk to the management if they would let us fly there. Though it is a state park it works with county parks.

Anyways I will get this sorted out by mid week.
Let me know if I can be of any help.

I have two minis mini 3 and 2 for my i1. They work well but i think i am going to go to the air 2 soon as one of my camera men use one and its a bit better but its nice having the small size of the mini

SJ..wifes going to kill me as its a bit of a drive. But in Santa Cruz today just did a little flying a bit ago by the pier and boardwalk. No issues or complaints from anybody. Life guards were extremely cool with it as well.

SJ..wifes going to kill me as its a bit of a drive. But in Santa Cruz today just did a little flying a bit ago by the pier and boardwalk. No issues or complaints from anybody. Life guards were extremely cool with it as well.
My experience as well. Charged batteries while we ate. Everyone was super cool.

Just curious, where are you coming from?

Edit: And can you share some footage?

Big Sur would be awesome, but the no-fly zone (Marine Sanctuary) is pretty restrictive. I haven't had issues down that way, but if there were 10 or so Inspire's buzzing around, I have a feeling we'd get the hammer brought down pretty quick. I'm pretty much cool with wherever really.... Once make the trek to SJ, not much holding back heading a bit further north.

Just curious, where are you coming from?

Edit: And can you share some footage?

from Oakdale east of Modesto.

yeah I might have some time tomorrow to load and edit. The misses convinced me to stop at great mall for some shopping and now Cheesecake factory in Pleasanton for a late dinner. At this rate its going to be tomorrow before were home. Lol

will try to do I Monday. Looks like I'm re-charging batteries tonight and going to Tulloch Lake tomorrow. Few friends of mine are heading up there and willing to do some repeated runs with and without skiers in tow. Will give me some practice shooting moving objects at different speeds in a nice wide open area.

Reactions: LockMD
Middle Harbor Shoreline park btw. The SF bay area drone meetup meets there a lot.
i have come across this on the DJI forum

no objected to it. About 90 minute drive depending on traffic.

If we meet there may give me an excuse to recharge and head over to TI again afterward.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool