Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bay Area Pilots?

OC mind pm'ing me your number, so I can text or call you through this process? I promise not to abuse it LOL

RC/TX still charging but I'm guessing I can start the bird's upgrade since it need the remote off anyhow?

Updating Firmware on Inspire, been 30 minutes getting a long "scratchy beep" and 2 short ones then pause and repeat? Problem?

Edit: oh and red light is solid?

Text file says.......

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:02 unsynchronized ======
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.02.01.03.bin
Upgrading ...
Result: Success.

========== 2014.01.01 00:00:10 unsynchronized ======
Packet: WM610_FW_V01.02.01.03.bin
Result: Abort.
The firmware on the SD card is identical to or older than the current firmware on the aircraft.

Haven't installed the props yet BUT...... gotta give props to OC, he talked me through the firmware upgrade and a bit more.

Props to OC, thank you! He basically walked me through the firmware upgrade, gave me advice about compass settings, etc..... I should be able to fly tomorrow worry free with his help.

AGAIN, THANK YOU OC, you ROCK!!! cant wait to meet you on the 30th, even if I don't bring the Inspire (maybe a different bird) LOL

well people by the bay as it is 11 days from the proposed meat up i think we should start nailing some things down we seem to have the date May 30th but we still need a time and place my opinion is Middle Harbor Shoreline park at 9:00 AM how would this work out for you guys?

Attention Please:

BA%20Event_zpsnzckuaew.jpg

I wanted to pass this along to y'all member that are looking to fly our Inspire 1 for commercial purposes.

Since early February I've enrolled in a school that focuses on passing the FAA part 107 knowledge test. This is not for a 333 Exemption but once the FAA pulls their head out of their *** then this course will be very handy.

The great thing about this school is that you can get a refresher to passing the FAA tests.

Check them out and based on their schedule I will be on their June class.

https://droneuniversityusa.com/

Reactions: Eric

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
numed