Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best Aerial Imaging Combo?

Jre

Reaction score
Website
iownadrone.net
  1. Phantom 2, H3-3D, GoPro HERO3+, Lightbridge, HDMI Monitor Package - $3,066.99

20rr0qu.jpg

2. Phantom 2 Vision + - $1,299
    nf411k.jpg

3. Spreading Wings S1000+, A2, + Zenmuse Z15-5D III (HD), Lightbridge, Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Accessories - $10,000+
    nqehib.jpg

23mmxrm.jpg

4. Inspire 1 - $2899
    2167hi.jpg

5. Parrot Drone - $2869
    sll4qt.jpg

28ktu78.jpg

2dkfl21.jpg

Last edited:
I was gradually scrolling through and was really enjoying been able to compare each platform... I was wondering if it needed specs such as flightime, camera resolution etc until I saw the "parrot drone" - very funny

However I think for the price quoted you should have a African Grey that has speech..

image.jpg

Reactions: Jre
Honestly I'm thinking the DJI S900 + GH4 might be the best combo. I am a commercial photographer breaking into video, I shoot with stills with Nikon D810s or medium format digital backs and video with d810s and sometimes RED. The inspire camera is DECENT but in my opinion after reviewing lots and lots of footage and just getting one of my own yesterday, it's definitely not quite up to par with DSLR video. Maybe cutting some of the footage in with it will pass with some good color grading. I like that they fixed the wide angle distortion issue but the dynamic range still kinda sucks and the video seems pretty soft when flying over things with texture. I also wish there was a way to control focus if you wanted to fly closer to objects in the foreground. I haven't flown my Inspire enough, I am still pretty happy with it. I love all the technology its got but I wish the camera was just a little bit better!

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I was gradually scrolling through and was really enjoying been able to compare each platform... I was wondering if it needed specs such as flightime, camera resolution etc until I saw the "parrot drone" - very funny

However I think for the price quoted you should have a African Grey that has speech..

View attachment 225

That was very funny, well done. I've been reading these posts for over an hour , me and my eyes both got tired till I saw yours. You'd made my day. Thanks

Reactions: Jre

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool