Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best Camera Setting Shooting Videos RAW

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I am still getting used to my copter and right now I am just wondering if anyone could share with me which camera settings would be the best for shooting videos raw (ISO, frame rate, what weather conditions, etc). Anyone would want to share any tips for that? Also is the ND filter that comes with the purchase good enough?

Any advice would be very much appreciated.

Frame rate is up to you. The rule (180 rule) says you set the shutter 2x the frame rate (so 30p means shutter set to 1/60). Problem is the current ND is not enough to maintain the 180 rule in bright conditions resulting in jello effect and rolling shutter. ND's are being manufactured to deal with this.

Frame rate is up to you. The rule (180 rule) says you set the shutter 2x the frame rate (so 30p means shutter set to 1/60). Problem is the current ND is not enough to maintain the 180 rule in bright conditions resulting in jello effect and rolling shutter. ND's are being manufactured to deal with this.

I see. thank you for the tip. I am also not sure why my footages are kinda blurry. I was shooting the video, RAW, 4K at 30p and shutter set to 60 with the ND filter. But i don't know why i cannot get that crisp clear footage. Should I not use the ND?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar