Best price for Zenmuse XT

Reaction score
I am looking to pull the trigger on the above 640 x 512. Any recommendations on who has the best price on one?

I am looking to pull the trigger on the above 640 x 512. Any recommendations on who has the best price on one?
Since this is an international forum and there are restrictions on shipping thermal devices cross borders - Where on planet Earth?

You might call the guys that are advertising them and see if they can cut a deal?

They can't advertise a discounted price but they may be able to sweeten a deal privately if they've got something sitting around and wish they could sell it. They likely got dated terms from the manufacturer to have it in stock, or paid a little interest on a loan to get it, and when the date's approaching for a serious payment they're getting antsy.

If they're just taking your order and drop-shipping from the mfg they may not have any leeway, but they might.

If a dealer has something in their inventory like a car that's $40,000 all it takes to get it off the truck onto their lot is a loan, the bank pays the manufacturer, and they've only got a few hundred bucks into it so they're absolutely motivated to deal.

This is all FWIW, is what I've gleaned about stocking and selling expensive stuff...

Reactions: licensed pilot
Thank you for the reply.