Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best propeller case ever...

Reaction score
Hey doods!

I just thought I'd share this with you. I've been using this prop sheath for years. One of my better ideas.

1594658810383.png

1594658895644.png

You're welcome.

D

Love the way it’s transparent so you can see what propellers are inside.
Looks well made with a resealable strip to keep the props fresh.
Looks expensive though.

Hehe...well...the socks that originally came in the sheath ARE of a high quality (read: not cheap). Quality socks = a quality Ziploc™ bag....<;^)

D

I allways am trying to keep the propellers from touching each other while tied in the case, this may cause a few problems like scratching the leading edge or some bending of the blades. For me the best prop bag is the one that came with instpack, with those bags every prop stays away from the others and there's no way to scratch or bend them.

IMG_6681.jpgIMG_6682.jpgIMG_6684.jpg

Reactions: Donnie Frank
I allways am trying to keep the propellers from touching each other while tied in the case, this may cause a few problems like scratching the leading edge or some bending of the blades. For me the best prop bag is the one that came with instpack, with those bags every prop stays away from the others and there's no way to scratch or bend them.

View attachment 29177View attachment 29178View attachment 29179

These bags look WAAAAAY too expensive....<:^0

If you order some Duluth Trading Co. socks, the bags are FREE! HA!

D

They come for free with the case. If your prop got damaged in those plastic bags it will become much more expensive in other way ;)

Well...I've been using the Duluth bags for about 2 years. So far, so good!...<;^)

D

Well...I've been using the Duluth bags for about 2 years. So far, so good!...<;^)

D
I hope you'll have no problems with yours in the future too. It happened to me once to get a slightly damaged prop edge just by keeping them all at once in the bag. After that I always am trying to be as much precautious I can, "better safe than sorry" :)
I also keep some of the props in plastic bags but allways keep them separated from each other, I put 2 per bag and then fold the bag in between them.
And here's another example with some heli blades. This is some thin foam that the blades come with and is very good keeper for any type of blade.

20200714_090835.jpg20200714_090813.jpg

Reactions: Donnie Frank
Hey doods!

I just thought I'd share this with you. I've been using this prop sheath for years. One of my better ideas
Two made of quilted fabric by significant other after she watched my face upon dropping an expensive CF prop. Besides rolling up with tie strings in a compact shape, they keep the props from cooking in the sun in this Texas heat. (Yes, the folding props are in a bag at the moment since I just got back from a Colorado shoot where I had to switch to high altitude props.) :) 20200714_113148.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool