Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Best way to sell Inspire 1 Accessories

Reaction score
Hi everyone! So I am currently in possession of some accessories from my last drone, which was an Inspire 1. I would like to sell them for a fair price for both parties. The items I have are as follows:
  • GoProfessional landing mode case (this model: https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Cases-Inspire-Case-GPC-DJI-INSPIRE-1-L/dp/B00U34034G | it seems they may have discontinued it, as it is no longer listed on the GoProfessional website
  • 2 remotes - One Master/Slave (the slave was hardly used at all)
  • Batteries - Is there a market for used batteries? I've seen some on Ebay, but I personally would be wary of buying used batteries.
    • Three TB48's
    • One TB4 7
  • DJI Battery Charging Hub for Inspire 1 Quadcopter
  • Two battery heaters that were never used
  • ADE018 180W Rapid Power Adapter for Inspire 1
I know the GPC case is going to cost a ton to ship, but I live in Vermont a couple hours away from Burlington, so I don't know I'd be able to find a local buyer (though I am in NJ/NYC every now and then, so that might be my best bet).

My question is what has your best experience(s)/method/location in selling used accessories? Here? I don't have much of a reputation or post history? Ebay? Again same thing, but I do have a co-worker who said she'd be willing to put my items on her account which is very highly rated with many transactions (nothing related to UAVs). Craigslist?

I hope this is not too much of a noob question, is in the right place, and that someone could offer some advice... it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hi everyone! So I am currently in possession of some accessories from my last drone,w]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]f
and would like to sell them for a fair price for both parties.(GoProfessional case, 2 remotes, batteriesm etc_
Please explain your post - or did you fall asleep on the close square brackets key?

Wow, that's odd. I have no idea what happened to my post. I will edit it. Thanks for the heads up!

Reactions: Advexure
I may be interested in the gpc case. I work in Queens so I could meet up . Could you send some photos.

Hi everyone! So I am currently in possession of some accessories from my last drone, which was an Inspire 1. I would like to sell them for a fair price for both parties. The items I have are as follows:
  • GoProfessional landing mode case (this model: Amazon.com: Go Professional Cases Dji Inspire 1 Landing Mode Case (GPC-DJI-INSPIRE-1-L): Camera & Photo | it seems they may have discontinued it, as it is no longer listed on the GoProfessional website
  • 2 remotes - One Master/Slave (the slave was hardly used at all)
  • Batteries - Is there a market for used batteries? I've seen some on Ebay, but I personally would be wary of buying used batteries.
    • Three TB48's
    • One TB4 7
  • DJI Battery Charging Hub for Inspire 1 Quadcopter
  • Two battery heaters that were never used
  • ADE018 180W Rapid Power Adapter for Inspire 1
I know the GPC case is going to cost a ton to ship, but I live in Vermont a couple hours away from Burlington, so I don't know I'd be able to find a local buyer (though I am in NJ/NYC every now and then, so that might be my best bet).

My question is what has your best experience(s)/method/location in selling used accessories? Here? I don't have much of a reputation or post history? Ebay? Again same thing, but I do have a co-worker who said she'd be willing to put my items on her account which is very highly rated with many transactions (nothing related to UAVs). Craigslist?

I hope this is not too much of a noob question, is in the right place, and that someone could offer some advice... it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

If you split eveything up and sell them all individually on ebay it would probably net the best prices. However I would be interested in the case and 1 controller if you wanted to throw a price at me. I sent you a pm.

I'd say your best bet is here on IP or maybe listing in some of the Facebook groups for Inspire owners. Avoid eBay and third party listing fees if you can.
Agreed. As an experienced eBay Seller, I use eBay as my last resort. The reason being that whatever you sell your item for, eBay AND PayPal both will take 13% of your sale, right off the top.That even includes what you charge for shipping! For example, if you sell something for $90 and charge $10 to ship it (total $100) you'll net $87 TOTAL and then still have to pay the shipping.
Your best bet would be to sell here, to a fellow member who you can work with if there is a snag. Again, this JMO.

If you haven't sold the case and price depending, I am in northern Connecticut and would be more then willing to make the drive. Let me know.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SUPER-WEB-DEVELOPMENT-LLP