Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bind P4 Pro+ controller with the INSPIRE 2?

Reaction score
Anyone tried to bind a Phantom4 Pro+ controller to a Inspire 2 as a second controller?
(as a slave controller, only to control the camera...)

i have both so ill test when i get a chance. i doubt it, but its worth a shot. oops, im still waiting for my camera sans lens to ship, it been, like, forever..... . . . . . .

i am also going to try to bind an i2 rc to a p4p and see if the hdmi could be utilized.

Oh.... interesting

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Yeah I know because first thing I did to the p4p remote was install sma connectors. Its cold here now so I fly from inside my house or car. Anyway, the inspire 2 remote will also bind to the p4p. I have most on my flights using the p4p remote with the inspire and there are no issues.

There's no landing gear switch on the p4p controller..... so u can't manually operate the landing gear, correct?

There's no landing gear switch on the p4p controller..... so u can't manually operate the landing gear, correct?

No but return to home will activate it or just land as normal and it will come down on its own. Unless yours get stuck sometimes like mine:)

Interesting, and not what I was told when I asked elsewhere a while ago :)

I guess we just need someone to try binding it as a slave to see if it works.

I got the plus controller to work but no video feed. I did not mess with it much. I have not tried the slave option yet. Will do it this weekend.

Reactions: dutz
My inspire has been with DJI for testing and repair. I will try it once I get it back. I don't really plan on using that way but just curious. Watch this video below

DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO & INSPIRE 2 REMOTE

My inspire has been with DJI for testing and repair. I will try it once I get it back. I don't really plan on using that way but just curious. Watch this video below

DJI PHANTOM 4 PRO & INSPIRE 2 REMOTE

Great but what about vice versa, using p4pro remote as slave for I2

I know this is regurgitating an old thread but has anyone managed to get the P4P or P4P+ controller to work as a slave on the I2? I'm asking because my slave controller decided to self destruct whist charging (burning smell, no longer charges). I am sending it in for repair but in the meantime I need something to fill the gap until I get it back as I have work lined up. I have a P4P+ and was hoping to use that but as there is no Slave option in the RC linking page, I can't see how this can be done. Any input very much appreciated!

I know this is regurgitating an old thread but has anyone managed to get the P4P or P4P+ controller to work as a slave on the I2? I'm asking because my slave controller decided to self destruct whist charging (burning smell, no longer charges). I am sending it in for repair but in the meantime I need something to fill the gap until I get it back as I have work lined up. I have a P4P+ and was hoping to use that but as there is no Slave option in the RC linking page, I can't see how this can be done. Any input very much appreciated!

Were you able to test if the remote from your P4P+ works with the as a slave on the I2?.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexzazz