Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Blimp

Reaction score
I was just tooling around on a gloomy day discharging a pack and I saw the Met-Life Blimp -

Attachments

• met life blimp.png
    met life blimp.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 105
Reactions: Lucan
Exactly that's why we should stay below 120m.
Not implying you went higher, but it looks high to me. I thought zeppelins have to maintain a minimum altitude of 300m

Nice picture though!

Last edited:
I actually talked to that pilot when he was here in my town. I was flying and saw them as well and then they landed at the same airport I did. They are traveling the country with it. It's all for that peanuts movie coming out.

First one is when I saw it in the air and ATC had me go around him. Second one I took on the ground to show my GF. image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: Carlsberg
Exactly that's why we should stay below 120m.
Not implying you went higher, but it looks high to me. I thought zeppelins have to maintain a minimum altitude of 300m

Nice picture though!

Thx lake flyer,
It's an optical illusion, I was barely higher than the water towers ;)

Last edited:
Easy now.

Well?
What do you make of it Mazz
(I don't see you acting this way on this site).
Posting crap without a source and then running away.

His whole post was a "troll post" to begin with, but after reading it, he went back and edited/added "Nice picture though!" just to throw you off the track.
This dude belittles everyone that doesn't agree with him and you know it Mazz.
He is constantly posting that someone is doing something "illegal" even though there are no laws against what that person was doing. Everyone who is NOT one of his buddies on this site has had enough of his crap !!!
I don't why you allow him to run rampant on this site, but it's certainly time you send him a PM and ask him to cool his jets !!!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla