Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Blown my gimbal control box???

Reaction score
flying my inspire and a prop came off, my fault... It was about 6ft in the air and nosed into the ground, it bust the gimbal mount plate and ripped the wires out of the front socket lead to gimbal and this resulted in the terminals touching, there was a slight smell from the inspire as I pulled the battery out quickly, now the gimbal has now power and no signal on the app, the inspire still flys with p-gps,p-opti etc... Any ideas? I tried that red reset but it makes the rear light flash a constant yellow.

Kind regards Simon

flying my inspire and a prop came off, my fault... It was about 6ft in the air and nosed into the ground, it bust the gimbal mount plate and ripped the wires out of the front socket lead to gimbal and this resulted in the terminals touching, there was a slight smell from the inspire as I pulled the battery out quickly, now the gimbal has now power and no signal on the app, the inspire still flys with p-gps,p-opti etc... Any ideas? I tried that red reset but it makes the rear light flash a constant yellow.

Kind regards Simon
That's one for an RMA back to DJI I am afraid.

Kind regards Simon
The red button is not a reset, it is a bind button for the remote!

Ahh ok red button bind. Lol, I've replace the bottom plate and gimbal socket, wires etc.. Just getting nothing.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips