Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Bracketed shots only with App Shutter button?

Reaction score
Website
www.airflix.dk
I shot a lot of 5 bracketed shots. Since the latest update of the app (iOS), I've had a few times when I only got 1 photo on the (fast and formatted) card. Most times, I get the 5 photos, but every once in a while I only get one photo.

This is even though the 5 bracketed shots has been selected, the shutter button displays "5", and the shutter makes 5 shutter sounds??

I've heard that previously you could only get the 5 bracketed shots if you used the shutter button on the App. If you used the remote it would only do one photo. But I contacted DJI Support today, and the helpless assistant first said I could only use the app shutter button, then tested him self and said "Oh, we fixed it. You can use both app and remote shutter button". Go figure.

I can reproduce this error, and it only happens once in a while, and I haven't noticed if it only happens when using the remote shutter or not. Both fw and App are newest versions.

Anyone else had this issue?

I shot a lot of 5 bracketed shots. Since the latest update of the app (iOS), I've had a few times when I only got 1 photo on the (fast and formatted) card. Most times, I get the 5 photos, but every once in a while I only get one photo.

This is even though the 5 bracketed shots has been selected, the shutter button displays "5", and the shutter makes 5 shutter sounds??

I've heard that previously you could only get the 5 bracketed shots if you used the shutter button on the App. If you used the remote it would only do one photo. But I contacted DJI Support today, and the helpless assistant first said I could only use the app shutter button, then tested him self and said "Oh, we fixed it. You can use both app and remote shutter button". Go figure.

I can reproduce this error, and it only happens once in a while, and I haven't noticed if it only happens when using the remote shutter or not. Both fw and App are newest versions.

Anyone else had this issue?
Well for me, I can only get bracketed shots by using the shutter button on the app. As you say, the SOUND is convincing when you press the remote button but you only get one shot.
For reliability I would use the app button until DJI confirm it as a fix in release notes.

Thanks. I'll try to see if I can reproduce this again when I'm back at the office.

Just weird that DJI Support says they fixed it, but then again, weirder things has come from DJI Support.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla