Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Brand new inspire 1 pro 3800

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not trying to beat you up on this I am seriously interested why are you selling? Why buy and not even take 1 flight

Guys, I picked this awesome bird up from Inspireflyer (aka William) last night. We met off of the NJ turnpike and I have to following to say:
1) Profession person and everything that he has posted that I brought was NIB and original DJI Products
2) Awesome deal on the package (added 4ea batteries from another post.

Inspireflyer, thank you for being legit and meeting me last night. Was a great experience.

Only bad think about last night was that I was too busy worrying about the new Inspire 1 Pro and my IPad Air 2 slipped out of a box that I had for the 4ea additional batteries and cracked the glass. Now I have to look on having it either repaired or exchanged by apple. (didn't have extended warranty).

Hobert

Hey Hobert.I know alot of Malls have stores inside that fix them while you wait.Also thank you for the smooth transaction and you a MAN OF YOUR WORD witch is not that easy to find anymorr

Hey Hobert.I know alot of Malls have stores inside that fix them while you wait.Also thank you for the smooth transaction and you a MAN OF YOUR WORD witch is not that easy to find anymorr

Can't win because of the security scanner on the hope button.

2 separate shops woofed 335+ and apple wanted $379.00 to exchange for a NIB.

So I went the apple route.

would you take 3500 we can do transaction through paypal today thx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry