Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Broken (?) Inspire 1 Full Kit

Reaction score
My inspire is giving me multiple issues, showing "no signal" & "deserializer disconnected" when in the Go App.

The controller has also taken a fair knock, it's working (connects to AC) but the plastic clips/screws have snapped so it's held together with tape.

I am simply unable to afford to send it away for repair, although I imagine someone more tech friendly on here would be able to fix the issues. Comes with all original accessories and a second (unused battery).

I am close to running out of time in my 12 months to sit my practical flight exam so I would very much like to sell this on and purchase a cheaper aircraft so I can get going.

It could be reasonably cheap to fix up, but I'm stuck and unable to afford it.

I'm located near Aberdeen, happy to answer any questions and provide pictures etc if required.

Price: ??? Make me an offer with a price that would cover the expense of a P4 / P3P / Yuneec ???

Cheers

Hi all, apologies for the late response with this one.

As requested, a couple of pictures of the T600 inspire 1. It comes with all original parts, including the stuff not seen, props, dampeners, tool, neck tie, camera case etc etc. It also comes with a brand new unused batters, still with plastic cover on top.

Bad points:
  • The RC has taken a drop and the case cracked has been taped closed (as you can see) this could be tidied up a glued back together.
  • The zip on the flight case broke (on day 1)
  • The craft connects to the RC, RC green light comes on and can manipulate the gimbal, however I am now unable to get further than the "how to connect" screen on the app. The bird flashes yellow the whole time.

Someone with a little more technical know-how could possibly get this going pretty quickly and easily. Unfortunately due to redundancy I am unable to afford this any longer and have to give up just short of sitting my practical exam.

I would like to get £1000 for this.

I am located in Banchory, Aberdeenshire, Scotland, UK.

I would prefer cash on collection, but I am willing to discuss postage at buyers expense.

Please let me know if you require any more info.

Cheers,

Alex

My inspire is giving me multiple issues, showing "no signal" & "deserializer disconnected" when in the Go App.

The controller has also taken a fair knock, it's working (connects to AC) but the plastic clips/screws have snapped so it's held together with tape.

I am simply unable to afford to send it away for repair, although I imagine someone more tech friendly on here would be able to fix the issues. Comes with all original accessories and a second (unused battery).

I am close to running out of time in my 12 months to sit my practical flight exam so I would very much like to sell this on and purchase a cheaper aircraft so I can get going.

It could be reasonably cheap to fix up, but I'm stuck and unable to afford it.

I'm located near Aberdeen, happy to answer any questions and provide pictures etc if required.

Price: ??? Make me an offer with a price that would cover the expense of a P4 / P3P / Yuneec ???

Cheers

Hello. Do you still have this for sale please?

Please read the thread completely. I am not selling an inspire. I offered to trade a p3p .

I know you are not selling an Inspire but the person who started this thread is and seeing as I did not reply to your posting you leave me a little confused...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifeisart