Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Building your business

Reaction score
I realise this is a bit of a subjective subject but how do you work out how much to charge for your services? We are a new company on the south coast of England with just an inspire 2. We have done a couple of jobs pro bono to get some practice in both flying and editing so I would appreciate any advice on how to build your business and get paid work.
I have got eight years of editing experience with premiere pro editing my own videos.

Here are the videos we have produced.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

Reactions: MGS
Our company here in the US faced the same issue and we approached it two ways. First, we researched other aerial photo companies to learn what they offered and charge and then built our rate structure to be competitive with them. And secondly, we launched a continuous campaign to increase the perception of professionalism around our business by dropping the word ‘drone’ from our vocabulary. We refer to ourselves as Professioal Aerial Videographers and our Inspire 2 as an aerial or a flying camera. There are a lot of amateurs in our area buying cheap drones tying to get into the business and the more we can separate ourselves from them, the better.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arhaansheikh07