CAA flight exam practice

Ok thanks very much, might give Aerial Motion a ring tomorrow.

Reactions: SCM660
Ok thanks very much, might give Aerial Motion a ring tomorrow.
Worth it. We gave them a call as they are ex military helicopter instructors. Like I said fairly new as a training provider but a real nice bunch of guys! The qualification you gain is called ' Icarus' which is there own equivalent of the Euro-USC BNUCS one.

That's good news on the PfAW issue! I've heard that from a few different sources now. It's a shame they don't run a similar scheme to getting your commercial pilots licence. You can pay an extra premium and do a one day collection service from CAA HQ Gatwick. Turn up in the morning, pay your money, give them your paperwork and get your licence in the afternoon. Mind you, I suppose the licence dept has a load of people working in it and they don't have to read through massive ops manuals either!

I'm reading these posts whilst watching Country File and hey presto there's a Phantom 3 doing a bird survey for the RSPB at Bempton cliffs.......another plus for drones !!!

I'm reading these posts whilst watching Country File and hey presto there's a Phantom 3 doing a bird survey for the RSPB at Bempton cliffs.......another plus for drones !!!
Well I hope they have their PFAW from the CAA