Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cadence error when recording raw

SPS

Reaction score
....Seems like I saw something on this a while back, cannot find it now.....
Has anyone had a problems with a frame cadence error in their RAW files from their X5R? I get them randomly, and they are irritating. Basically, the video will hold up for a frame or two, then skip three or four frames ahead with nothing in-between. The files are recorded this way, this has nothing to do with playback. It is only on the raw fiiles, my proxy files are fine. I have tried different sizes and frame rates, they keep happening. I get them on the aircraft (I 1.2) and my Osmo. This has happened intermittently for years, I have been thru several upgrades. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks -- S

....Seems like I saw something on this a while back, cannot find it now.....
Has anyone had a problems with a frame cadence error in their RAW files from their X5R? I get them randomly, and they are irritating. Basically, the video will hold up for a frame or two, then skip three or four frames ahead with nothing in-between. The files are recorded this way, this has nothing to do with playback. It is only on the raw fiiles, my proxy files are fine. I have tried different sizes and frame rates, they keep happening. I get them on the aircraft (I 1.2) and my Osmo. This has happened intermittently for years, I have been thru several upgrades. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks -- S
I've had similar problems. In my case there was dropped frames when recording RAW, the mov files on the SD card were fine. The problem was bad SSD.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin