Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera: horizon tilted - how to cure?

Turn right thumbwheel while holding C2 to correct.
Late Reply... Doesn't the C1 or C2 button with rolling Right Wheel depend on the C1 or C2 saved value for button? What value is saved in the C2 or C1 button for this feature.

Also, is there a way to save C1 or C2 button for a quick toggle Vertical Down camera and Horizontal. Similar to Mavic's 4-position Joypad. I found the method to recenter Camera forward, but not a vertical down tilt toggle.

Late Reply... Doesn't the C1 or C2 button with rolling Right Wheel depend on the C1 or C2 saved value for button? What value is saved in the C2 or C1 button for this feature.

Also, is there a way to save C1 or C2 button for a quick toggle Vertical Down camera and Horizontal. Similar to Mavic's 4-position Joypad. I found the method to recenter Camera forward, but not a vertical down tilt toggle.
Holding the C! down and rolling the wheel overides the C1 custom while being held down.

I dont think a Nadir (down) camera angle is available however you can set C2 to reset camera forward and left whele the camera down pretty quickly.

On my Inspire 1 the horizon of the camera picture is not level. The right side of the picture is higher than the left side. Looks like the whole picture, or the camera itself, is rotated a bit to the left. Can this be corrected by means of the settings in the app or does it have to be done by dji?
This is the first of a series of photos I've taken with my new Oly 45mm lens. I never had this tilt issue on the original DJI X5S lens so I'm curious to see how it evens out. I'm operating the I2. I tried uploading a photo but haven't mastered that yet. I just get a message saying something went wrong and try later. What's the max file size anyone know?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1