Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can anyone help with this?

Reaction score

I am at my wits end with it... It will not accept this **** command, no matter what the surface.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope

In that case, flip your Inspire on its back and CAREFULLY insert a screwdriver into the slotted screw that adjusts the worm screw drive. Give it about 1\8th of a turn and try again.

Thanks... Interestingly it works every now and then. If I let the thing rest and start again it may work... No issues to lift the legs. Give me a min I will video it

Sorry for the short reply before... I was driving and siri wanted to type some strange comments.[emoji5]

Sorry for the short reply before... I was driving and siri wanted to type some strange comments.[emoji5]

Try my suggestion, I think your worm drive just needs a tiny adjustment.
Let me know how you get on.

Just picked up our new unit & after upgrading firmware took it for a test flight . We experienced exactly the same issue , comes out of travel mode no problem but it's problematic getting it back into mode. Tried 3 times and the gear kept going past travel position into flight position ( fully up) . Recycled the power and it eventually worked . Tried again when at home to figure it out and of course it worked perfectly ! No problems raising or lowering gear in flight just getting it back into travel mode. Is this a bug with the latest firmware or have people experienced it before then?

Editor. You sir are a God! I have to admit I had my doubts... Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I was worried I wouldn't have her for my flight assessment on Tuesday. If I could buy you a beer I would

Editor. You sir are a God! I have to admit I had my doubts... Thank you, thank you, thank you.... I was worried I wouldn't have her for my flight assessment on Tuesday. If I could buy you a beer I would

Haha, I've been called a lot of things before (most of them bad) but never a divine being :p:p:p.

Glad it worked. I've seen a few of them that just need a nudge to get them working in travel mode again.
Where abouts in the UK are you based? Where is your flight assessment?
RPL lite, BNUC-s or RPQ?
Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: lrh111
RPQs ... I am based in Newcastle but my assesment is in Gloucester as it is the only place in the UK that RPQ can do night flights.

Hopefully my PFAW is in my hand by middle May.

RPQs ... I am based in Newcastle but my assesment is in Gloucester as it is the only place in the UK that RPQ can do night flights.

Hopefully my PFAW is in my hand by middle May.

Ouch - that's a bit of a journey.
NIGHT FLIGHTS?????
Now you have confused me!!!! How/when are the CAA granting PFAW for sub 7gk aircraft/SUAV for night flights????
:eek:

Tell me about it... Yep, loads of conditions on it now... But they are approving them. Certainly since the beginning of the year...

Reactions: lrwskyfilms
Tell me about it... Yep, loads of conditions on it now... But they are approving them. Certainly since the beginning of the year...

OK, thanks for that, I need to check that out.
I've seen the bulletins on substitution of sub 7kg craft without the need for further flight assessments (although some NQE's are trying it on still :rolleyes:)
I've also seen a relaxing of CAOSC but not night flights :)
Thanks for that.....
But....you still owe me a beer!!!! :p

Yep :) ... I am going buy what Resource Group have said. I can't find any conditions say NO sub 7kg at Night. And they guys at RG have accepted the Inspire1 for a night flight. So my assumption is all ok.

Again, thanks for you help. I was adamant it was a firmware fault.

Ouch - that's a bit of a journey.
NIGHT FLIGHTS?????
Now you have confused me!!!! How/when are the CAA granting PFAW for sub 7gk aircraft/SUAV for night flights????
:eek:

Apparently these guys had FULL permission.... Would love to see their safety case though.

Apparently these guys had FULL permission.... Would love to see their safety case though.
Hell yeah - I bet that CAOSC cost a bit at £134 per hour!! :p
AND...... they were using an A2 flight controller :eek: - Flip of death at anytime o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LewisuhaAbips