Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can you change the deceleration rate for Matrice 600pro when using GS Pro

Reaction score
I am wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to change the deceleration rate when the Matrice 600pro is going to the starting waypoint in GS Pro. . It travels at 22mph and then brakes hard when it gets there. Because of the cameras and cables that are being used, this causes the gimbal to go out of whack. ( the high def camera needs a usb 3 cable which is too stiff if the gimbal has to move too far to compensate for the banking of the drone during a quick deceleration. Taking the shielding off the cable causes gps interference.) If I could make the Matrice start slowing down earlier and decelerate slowly, I would not have this issue. Or if you have any suggestions how to avoid the GPS issue if removing the shielding on the usb 3 cable. (USB 3 is needed to save the high def images to the onboard micro computer.) Thanks for any suggestions or help.

Easy. Fly to the first point manually and then upload the waypoint mission. That's what I do for most of my waypoint flying.

And I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK with GS Pro you can pull back on the stick DURING a waypoint mission to slow down the bird. I know you can do this for waypoints in the Go 4 app.

D

Easy. Fly to the first point manually and then upload the waypoint mission. That's what I do for most of my waypoint flying.

And I'm not 100% sure, but I THINK with GS Pro you can pull back on the stick DURING a waypoint mission to slow down the bird. I know you can do this for waypoints in the Go 4 app.

D
Yes thank you, that is what I have been doing, is pulling back on the stick to slow it down gradually. That does work, but with all the technology in these things, there must be a way to have it controlled by the software.

Yes thank you, that is what I have been doing, is pulling back on the stick to slow it down gradually. That does work, but with all the technology in these things, there must be a way to have it controlled by the software.

Try adjusting the breaking. Even if you have to do this in the Go App, I believe the setting will remain persistent in ALL apps. That has been my experience. For example, I have to set white balance in the Go App, which remains persistent in other apps that don't offer a white balance option.

D

Reactions: niki
Try adjusting the breaking. Even if you have to do this in the Go App, I believe the setting will remain persistent in ALL apps. That has been my experience. For example, I have to set white balance in the Go App, which remains persistent in other apps that don't offer a white balance option.

D
Thanks, I will give that a try. Problem is when will I get to test it out when we aren't allowed at our flying field due to Covid19. Guess I will just have to wait to see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thanks, I will give that a try. Problem is when will I get to test it out when we aren't allowed at our flying field due to Covid19. Guess I will just have to wait to see if it works. Thanks for the suggestion.

You can fly your drone almost anywhere. Just go find a field or an empty parking lot. Empty parking lots are everywhere.

D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop