Case Recommendations for Inspire and Osmo?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a case that will hold the Inspire 1 and the osmo + , along with the Z-Axis. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately there is no such case readily available on the market that would have custom slots for I1, Osmo+ and Z-Axis but there are some solutions that may have extra accessory slots that may work. We have a new Inspire 2 case that we custom designed that can also fit the Inspire 1 but again, no custom slots for Osmo+ or Z-Axis.

We have the ability to work with our foam/case fabricator to make fully custom cases if having custom cut slots is what you're looking for. The fully custom route is a large jump in price but it gets you exactly what you want in a very high quality cut foam insert. If this is something that interests you feel free to reach out. Our fabricator is actually in-house for meetings tomorrow and if the custom route is a route you'd be interested in taking we can get your design moving pretty quick.

If we can be of any further help just give us a shout.

Best,
Mike

Reactions: Tommcmick
I'm looking for a case that will hold the Inspire 1 and the osmo + , along with the Z-Axis. Any suggestions?
I have moved this to classifieds which is where it should be and changed your thread title to something more descriptive than 'Case'