Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case Recommendations for multiple drones?

Reaction score
Hey there, looking for a case that will fit my Inspire 2 plus another backup drone such as a Mavic 2, FPV, Mini, etc.

Have no problem lugging around a case for the Inspire 2 plus another bag for a second drone, but was wondering if there's anything out there that is specifically made to accommodate more than one drone. And not just "tossing" in a mavic into any extra space in the case

Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately nothing for Inspire 2. Back in about 2016/17 we had a case that GPC made that fit the I1+Phantom, but that was the last combo case that was made. We do work with GPC on custom foam and case solutions, but the combo of I2 with another sUAS will be a pretty large case.

I have been using a Pelican case for several years now. With a foam insert, you can make your own solution, how you want to place the drone, hand control batteries etc ..
New drone? Just to order a new foam insert..

Would probably say that I could get a Mavic Pro down if I wanted and did not have so many batteries in the case. But then you can make several layers as well, by gluing the foam together, so it is possible to lift out one layer and get things further down.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mixchief

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD