Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Castle Loevestein by drone

I think you captured some good shots there. It does start to seem a bit repetitive after about 1 minute. The castle is very interesting but, more than about a minute on a single point of interest starts to get boring. No judgements just my thoughts.

Some great shots and it highlights what unique perspectives a quad-copter can provide. Having said that, a frequent error for doing videos from such footage, is that as pilots we become engrossed in the footage and allow it to go one for too long. While I do claim to be a "professional" editor and much about editing is personal preferences, I made a few edits to someones footage and posted this on this forum. Originally the video went for 2.02 minutes and I reduced it to 0.39 seconds without really losing any particular shots. If you are interested the 2 clips are at:

and

Keep flying and posting.

(The original thread is at Park Practice)

Reactions: Dronedrecht
Some great shots and it highlights what unique perspectives a quad-copter can provide. Having said that, a frequent error for doing videos from such footage, is that as pilots we become engrossed in the footage and allow it to go one for too long. While I do claim to be a "professional" editor and much about editing is personal preferences, I made a few edits to someones footage and posted this on this forum. Originally the video went for 2.02 minutes and I reduced it to 0.39 seconds without really losing any particular shots. If you are interested the 2 clips are at:

and

Keep flying and posting.

(The original thread is at Park Practice)
Thanks for being openminded and for your tips and tools! Appreciated :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin