Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cendence battery - Runtime just for 4 flight?!

Reaction score
I have an issue with my Cendence remote control for Inspire 2, recently started to use instead of the stock Remote Controller GL6D10A.
Its battery.
Already after 4 flights, (less than 2 hours of use) it is almost completely discharged, dropping at around the 10% of remaing power, probably because this battery continues to keep the battery of an Android tablet, Xiaomi, charged.
An option in the GO 4 offers only 2 choices, strong charge, low charge, but no option to completly disable this unwanted filling.
I have set to low, but the result is the one I have said, and is bad.
Someone see a possible solution and is there any of you who use Cendence and don't have this modest result with Cendence batteries, under FCC mode?
I just ordered a second battery (overly expensive), but would like to prevent it from running out so quickly because of this external filling, unnecessary for my long lasting tablet.

Attachments

• 20200711_224235.jpg
    20200711_224235.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 5
I have an issue with my Cendence remote control for Inspire 2, recently started to use instead of the stock Remote Controller GL6D10A.
Its battery.
Already after 4 flights, (less than 2 hours of use) it is almost completely discharged, dropping at around the 10% of remaing power, probably because this battery continues to keep the battery of an Android tablet, Xiaomi, charged.
An option in the GO 4 offers only 2 choices, strong charge, low charge, but no option to completly disable this unwanted filling.
I have set to low, but the result is the one I have said, and is bad.
Someone see a possible solution and is there any of you who use Cendence and don't have this modest result with Cendence batteries, under FCC mode?
I just ordered a second battery (overly expensive), but would like to prevent it from running out so quickly because of this external filling, unnecessary for my long lasting tablet.
This has been covered previously.
There is no way to stop an Android device from being charged (unless you root it).
Just make sure your device is at 100% charge before you start - this will prevent overly excessive demand on the charging function from the remote.

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Thank you, I have searched a little here [Cendence battery] before posting this mine, but have found nothing in the last dozens of posts.
So, how to root it?
Do you perhaps know if also this was covered and where, with the related infos and tips?
I have only activated, as always do on Android tablets, the Developer Mode, but there is no setting, that I recognized, able to avoid this USB recharging.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters