Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Charging Hub

Reaction score
Hi, I understand the inspire 1 battery charging hub charges the batteries connected to it consecutively, and charges the one with the least amount of charge required first. My question is can both TB147 and TB148 batts be connected to the hub at the same time. Thanks

Hi, I understand the inspire 1 battery charging hub charges the batteries connected to it consecutively, and charges the one with the least amount of charge required first. My question is can both TB147 and TB148 batts be connected to the hub at the same time. Thanks
Yes it can but from memory (and that's getting worse with age) I believe it charges the battery with the MOST charge first (to cut down on time to the next battery).

Yes it can but from memory (and that's getting worse with age) I believe it charges the battery with the MOST charge first (to cut down on time to the next battery).
Thanks Ed, that concurs with what I thought, I probably worded my post a bit ambiguously when I said it charges the battery with the least amount of charge required first.

Using the hub to recharge and 3 of the 4 batteries will not work now ... getting a yellow light ... Any ideas?

The manual (for the hub) says its firmware should be updated by connecting it to a computer via the USB port. If you haven't done it that may be worth a try.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44