Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Charging multiple batteries

Reaction score
I would like to know if any of you are charging multiple batteries out in the field. I run helis and charge my packs with a couple of deep cycle batteries and a lipo charger. (my current charger has a limit on amperage for unbalanced charging and will not work. It limits to 2 amps unbalanced)

I've read where some have adapted a lipo charger to charge on lead settings and set the voltage and amperage appropriate for charging. This supplies a consistent power while the battery regulates it's own charge. So having an inspire and a phantom and helis, has anyone tried using a particular lipo charger with lead capabilities?

I can purchase individual chargers for the inspire and run an inverter and battery, but I'd like to know if anyone is using a lipo charger with lead capabilities. If I want to charge multiple phantom or multiple inspire batteries, I think a dedicated charger would be more costly. I'm not into discussing the techs of charging an inspire battery on a lipo charger. I know what the battery does and how it works. I'm more interested in those who have tried alternative means successfully. I'm looking for a particular charger that has worked well for you folks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry