Cheap and effective OSMO tripod mount.

I was looking for a quick little tripod mount for the awesome-o and found this gem on Amazon for 7 bucks.

Amazon.com : AmazonBasics Lightweight Mini Tripod : Camera & Photo

View attachment 5974 View attachment 5975

You inspired me. For those of you that have a bunch of gorillapods and mini tripods lying around your home like I do, this adapter ought to do the trick:

Amazon.com: Esonstyle Mini Ball Head with Lock and Hot Shoe Adapter Camera Cradle Color: Ball Head, Model: , Electronic Store & More: Electronics

Note: I will make zillions of dollars if you all use that link.

Yeo I think I looked at that adapter too. The advantage I found on the Esonstyle is a cold shoe mount on the bottom.

Put your old "Mic stand" to work. I used an old table-top mic stand to facilitate a "top down" POV work bench shoot. Worked great and was FREE once I was able to locate it and dust it off in storage. Clothespin style mic clip is what I have..... holds the OSMO tight. A floor mic stand would work great too.........

B&H carries the mic clip for $6.00......On-Stage MY200 Clothespin-Style Plastic Mic Clip MY200 B&H Photo

Does the OSMO use a standard thread that most tripods etc. uses?
And is the Rosette mount DJI´s own invention or is it a standardized thing?

As somebody has mentioned earlier the OSMO accessories is a bit too expensive here in Europe, so it should be nice not to be restricted to only DJI accessories?

Im especially looking for a car mount that works with the OSMO and doesn't cost 90 USD plus shipping.

Sorry you csnt see the clamp here is the video! Its cheap to get and way more solid and wont tip over!

Im looking for a car mount for the OSMO that doesn't cost 79 Euro. I have seen this mount online for only a few dollars. Should this work as a car mount, or maybe the suction cup isn't strong enough since its only 1 suction cup?