Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Christmas in February!

Reaction score
First iOS approved, then this morning I got shipping confirmation that Inspire should be at my door tomorrow. Can't wait for Santa claus to show up in his white, blue and red truck (Canada post) in my driveway and ring my doorbell! PS don't tell my boss that I'm not really sick LOL

First iOS approved, then this morning I got shipping confirmation that Inspire should be at my door tomorrow. Can't wait for Santa claus to show up in his white, blue and red truck (Canada post) in my driveway and ring my doorbell! PS don't tell my boss that I'm not really sick LOL

Congrats! Any idea if it will be coming with prop locks?

Reactions: mac4468
Ordered mine from Copter Shop on Sunday and received confirmation it will be here Tuesday. That's pretty fast shipping. Praying the prop locks are already in the box though.

All inspires should have the prop locks and new style props. I checked with my dealer and confirmed both. Should be here in a few hours :) quick tip buy the batteries at the old price if you can find them, as Dji have just put them up.

Got mine today from B&H! Came with latest firmware..which was cool.
And they put prop locks in the box too (didn't order those), thank you very much. Second controller and two 5700's back-ordered.
Fly me to the moon, baby!!

Got mine today from B&H! Came with latest firmware..which was cool.
And they put prop locks in the box too (didn't order those), thank you very much. Second controller and two 5700's back-ordered.
Fly me to the moon, baby!!
First iOS approved, then this morning I got shipping confirmation that Inspire should be at my door tomorrow. Can't wait for Santa claus to show up in his white, blue and red truck (Canada post) in my driveway and ring my doorbell! PS don't tell my boss that I'm not really sick LOL[/QUOTEp

Talked to my dji dealer (Drone Depot) three weeks ago about the prop locks and he said that he would ship them with Inspire1. And for the batteries I ordered 2 TB47 and it's on the shipping confirmation also.

As for buying more stuff, I want to see how the Inspire 1 handles itself.

Congratulations! I got mine from CopterShop last week. Came with Prop Locks right in the case. I also received my extra batteries. Couldn't be more pleased with CopterShop!

Have fun!

Reactions: Cameron
@ jonnyvermont ha,lol, johnny vermont is my nickname too from long ago. but got shortened to johnmont, or even mont. cheers! a lot of people dont know my real name.

a friend told me that coptershop had the 5700's in stock...I cancelled my order with B&H, and promptly ordered from coptershop. They also had the charger in stock too. Now I can charge two batteries at a time. They charge $61 for the charger (B&H charges $55), but it comes with a power cord to...oh I dunno...actually use it! LOL

How does Copter Shop have batteries and lots of other shops do not? UAV Warehouse, B&H - others with no stock and lack of information? I should have ordered my stuff from Copter Shop, I guess...something to keep in mind.

How does Copter Shop have batteries and lots of other shops do not? UAV Warehouse, B&H - others with no stock and lack of information? I should have ordered my stuff from Copter Shop, I guess...something to keep in mind.
ya, I feel ya. They also have dual controller setups too--which I ordered from B&H as well. I'm still waiting for the 2nd controller..
I was skeptical about the "in stock" on the coptershop site about the batteries, so I called, and he reassured me that they were in. So I ordered.

Copter shop has helped been there for me in regards to prop locks. As I live in philippines and went to usa to pick up my inspire one. Another good place is allerc...shows updates of all things in stock.

Copter shop has helped been there for me in regards to prop locks. As I live in philippines and went to usa to pick up my inspire one.
Like, physically flew here just to pick up your inspire? If so, hats off to your dedication. That is pretty cool.

I work for UAVDirect in Texas. A simple explanation for the TB-48 backorder comes as a result from two issues. Trans-pacific cargo operators were too nervous to allow large quantities of said batteries to be air-freighted and as such, they had to be transported by ship. This took weeks to occur, and now the vast majority are sitting inside large freight containers due to the labor strikes at most major west coast ports. The few shipments that people are receiving now were offloaded and distributed to the closest dealers.
Protip: If you need them really fast, look up Coptershop, or call DJI, directly.

We're in the same boat as you. Pun... kind of intended :(

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44