Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CIA HQ in Langley & France - Paris Small Train Station Drone Footage Wanted !

Reaction score
Website
www.hosiho.com
Dear Drone Pilots,

As an Aerial & Drone Stock Agency, we often receive from our clients a list of images they really need urgently.

Here’s the latest one received, so if you might have the right shot on file, it could lead to a quick sale.

Just let me know if you have it, and I’ll give you guidance to join our 200+ HOsiHO contributors.

You can also follow those requests live on our Facebook group.

Thanks and have a great day.

Drone Stock Footage Requested by our client - #264 -USA - CIA HQ in Langley + Paris Small Train Station

Client Brief:
Looking for 2 shots - both have to be contemporary and 4k:

1) Aerial shot of the CIA HQ in Langley – aerial shot, daytime in winter – ideally not a pan from lefty or right (or vice versa) as they want a ascending or descending aerial shot
2) An establishing shot of a Paris train station – from aerial or ground, daytime in winter – not a major train station like Gare du Nord as too big and recognizable. It should be a smaller station perhaps on the edge of Paris.

Type of project : US TV Series

Deadline : April 10th​

Is it just me that’s thinking the Paris train station is easy.

CIA HQ not so much. Since Langley sits within a heavily enforced NFZ I doubt anyone has commercially available footage of what you are after.
A vertical climb shot of the complex would mean an operator would need to be within a few hundred meters of the building which would probably mean getting shot or jail time! Neither of which seems too attractive.

Is it just me that’s thinking the Paris train station is easy.

CIA HQ not so much. Since Langley sits within a heavily enforced NFZ I doubt anyone has commercially available footage of what you are after.
A vertical climb shot of the complex would mean an operator would need to be within a few hundred meters of the building which would probably mean getting shot or jail time! Neither of which seems too attractive.
Just found legally shot drone footage (we have the waiver). So it wasn't impossible ! ;-)
Have a look on the clips available .
Cheers.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters