Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cinessd 960GB

Reaction score
Hi...I was wondering if anyone has used the cinessd 960GB and if there are any issues other than you need a new reader? Also, have they completely stopped making the 480’s?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry for posting in the wrong section and thanks for moving it. Obviously, I’m relatively new to this board. Perhaps I’m unaware of this board’s etiquette...are you saying the specific topic I asked was covered (it’s not) or that I should have posted my questions under an existing thread on the topic? If the latter, in my experience on other boards, it’s often preferred to start a new thread when asking something different from the subject of the OP. Otherwise a thread becomes convoluted as people go down their own rabbit holes. Please clarify so I can understand how to manage my next question!

Sorry for posting in the wrong section and thanks for moving it. Obviously, I’m relatively new to this board. Perhaps I’m unaware of this board’s etiquette...are you saying the specific topic I asked was covered (it’s not) or that I should have posted my questions under an existing thread on the topic? If the latter, in my experience on other boards, it’s often preferred to start a new thread when asking something different from the subject of the OP. Otherwise a thread becomes convoluted as people go down their own rabbit holes. Please clarify so I can understand how to manage my next question!
AHH - thought the other threads may cover your question.

480gb drives are now discontinued so you may pick one up on a retailers existing stock but looks like they won't be getting any more in....

120G, 240G, and 480G CINESSDs have all been discontinued as the new 960GB CINESSD has now been released. The 960GB can only be used with the new UG2 CINESSD Station. All previous CINESSDs (480, 240, 120) are all compatible with the UG2 as well.

For a limited time when you purchase the 960GB CINESSD, Advexure is including a FREE UG2 Station (must use promo code shown online with the 960GB).

Thanks...appreciate it. I don’t see a promo code on the DJI store. It just says the ug2 is a free gift when you pull up the 960. For $1600, I sure hope the reader is free!

Thanks...appreciate it. I don’t see a promo code on the DJI store. It just says the ug2 is a free gift when you pull up the 960. For $1600, I sure hope the reader is free!
That does look correct for the DJI online store (ships out of China). Sounds like the UG2 is just included as a free gift when you add the 960G. On our website you will need to add the promo code (the below note is shown online with the 960G CINESSD).

Screen Shot 2020-12-09.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop