Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cleaning

Reaction score
Anyone got any advice on cleaning?

Picked up some dirty dust and want to clean out the motors. Was thinking of compressed air then possibly electronic spray. Any thoughts?

I have been using air in a can and has worked great and windex on the body and arms my opinion no problems with it I will follow this thread to see if there is a better way

No... Please don't wash you Inspires... :rolleyes:
The video up above was one that went in the ocean and the OP thought he might be able to save it... :oops:

Compressed air is likely the safest was to clean out motors... ;)
Just my 2 cents worth... :confused:

I have found that after cleaning, some car wax on all the plastics and the props works well. Just rub on. Wait 30 mins and buff off. I like to imagine it has some positive effect on the props by creating less drag. But I am sure the effects are negligible.

Reactions: Lesmess
Compressed air in a can (the stuff that cleans computer keyboards out) cleans out the motors a treat.

HTH

I use compressed air can for motors, as far as moving parts and inside i use a super soft fanned paint brush, skinny long one to make sure i get inside good,make sure it has white bristles and you'll be surprised at the dirt, i usually have to rinse it off a few times in between spraying it dry with air can.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg