Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CLOSED -- Trade for Inspire 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I have a Mavic Air 2 Flymore, with extra filters, and 1 year of DJI Care Refresh. I also have a Mavic Air 2S Flymore with extra filers and 2 years of DJI Care Refresh. I am looking to trade for an Inspire 1 with an X5 camera.

Attachments

• IMG_0638.jpeg
    IMG_0638.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0637.jpeg
    IMG_0637.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
I would be interested. I have the inspire 1 with the X5. 3 good batteries, smart power charge charger, 2 controllers. Etc. I have private messaged you. Please reply there or here if you didn’t get the private.

Where are you located? I have an I1 with Osmo Pro with X5. I'm in California.

I’m in Nebraska. If you’re willing to ship, can you send details, i.e., what does it come with, ever been crashed, bumped into anything, repaired? Can you send pics.

I have one with three batteries low miles 1 controller x5 I,ll trade for your s either one but am impressed with the s reviews inspire 1.v2 had it a year almost has tarrot props self locking carbon fiber and 1 set each of both locking styles the easy break kind if you are intrested i,ll take some photos it,s the basic drone nerd package

If you are still looking for a trade, I've got everything you are looking for. Includes four batteries, controller, and x5. Everything in excellent condition. Also includes monster Go Professional Case (GPC) travel case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dorivas