USA Commercial part 107 Pilots

I have a different view. Contact the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and see whether you can get them to require that their member realtors contract only with licensed operators.

Most realtors don't care, they just want cheap...

IMHO, Real estate is not the future of commercial UAV, just a footnote. A source of operating money but not much more. Surveying, geomapping, construction, inspections, cinematography and agriculture will be the mainstay of the industry.

Reactions: DStew
IMHO, Real estate is not the future of commercial UAV, just a footnote. A source of operating money but not much more. Surveying, geomapping, construction, inspections, cinematography and agriculture will be the mainstay of the industry.
Don't forget spying cos everyone says they are used to spy on people cos they are so quiet and stealth like.

ur right on the money, 100%!

"spy on people cos they are so quiet and stealth like" ok, that was funny

those folk' might be'a think'n hummm new way of hunt'n deer! Oh hell'yea!

Reactions: slim.slamma
ur right on the money, 100%!

"spy on people cos they are so quiet and stealth like" ok, that was funny

those folk' might be'a think'n hummm new way of hunt'n deer! Oh hell'yea!

Not really too good for deer. I was trying to keep up with a heard this weekend. They are fast and go welllllll beyond your range. They can hear it even at 300ft (hard to see on screen).

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots