Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

USA Commercial part 107 Pilots

I have a different view. Contact the MLS (Multiple Listing Service) and see whether you can get them to require that their member realtors contract only with licensed operators.

Dont report the pilots, educate the Realtors, they are breaking the law too, and they are enabling those without a license to film for them in an effort to get reduced prices. I work in the film industry, and you DO NOT GET HIRED to work unless you have the right paper work, insurance and permits. Seriously do you think the FAA has the time or the manpower to enforce anything, hell it takes them months to get you your license.
Most realtors don't care, they just want cheap...

Most realtors don't care, they just want cheap...
I'm with ya on that! I know many pilots that are making we'little money here on the East Coast. For peanuts, waste of time IMO, $25 A shot really? So turn these people in? Na, I won't. If they think they can make a living out of this go right ahead, have at it.

Reactions: slim.slamma
IMHO, Real estate is not the future of commercial UAV, just a footnote. A source of operating money but not much more. Surveying, geomapping, construction, inspections, cinematography and agriculture will be the mainstay of the industry.

Reactions: DStew
IMHO, Real estate is not the future of commercial UAV, just a footnote. A source of operating money but not much more. Surveying, geomapping, construction, inspections, cinematography and agriculture will be the mainstay of the industry.
Don't forget spying cos everyone says they are used to spy on people cos they are so quiet and stealth like. :D

ur right on the money, 100%!

"spy on people cos they are so quiet and stealth like" ok, that was funny :cool:

those folk' might be'a think'n hummm new way of hunt'n deer! Oh hell'yea! :D

Reactions: slim.slamma
ur right on the money, 100%!

"spy on people cos they are so quiet and stealth like" ok, that was funny :cool:

those folk' might be'a think'n hummm new way of hunt'n deer! Oh hell'yea! :D

Not really too good for deer. I was trying to keep up with a heard this weekend. They are fast and go welllllll beyond your range. They can hear it even at 300ft (hard to see on screen).

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ALWAnna671