Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Complete Inspire 2 kit, plus more

Reaction score
I have made a strategic business decision to switch away from larger drones, so I am selling all of my Inspire 2 kit. I would prefer to sell everything as a package, so please don’t ask about separating the kit. If I am unable to sell everything as a bundle, then I will consider breaking things up at a later time.

For Sale:
Inspire 2 - Less than 2 hours flight time
Inspire 2 - Less than 4 hours flight time. This unit was in a small crash but completely repaired by Florida Drone supply. Looks brand new
Cendence Remote
Crystal Sky 7.5” UB model. This has been well used, but is in perfect working condition. Great unit if you ask me
DJI X7 - Gimbal was damaged. Replaced by DJI and works 100%
DJI 16MM/2.8
DJI 35mm/2.8
DJI X4s
Three sets of batteries
Two sets of chargers
Original Hard Cases
Two original remote controllers, one never used
GPS Module

Over $14,000 retail - Asking $8,000 PayPal, net to me. I will cover shipping and insurance within US. US offers only.

If interested please contact me through here or via [email protected] and I will answer any questions and provide images of gear as requested.

Unfortunately I had to drop this listing due to a project that I won and needed to service. I have now completed that effort and this kit is back up for sale and definitely priced to move. Please DM or email for details. My preference is for a SW Florida sale that can be done in person but I am not against a longer distance deal.

would you sell the 35mm separate?

Thanks
I would prefer to sell everything as a bundle. However, if I am unable to do that this week I will begin selling items individually or as smaller bundles. I will update the post by next Monday. Feel free to contact me directly as well. R/Glenn

I have made a strategic business decision to switch away from larger drones, so I am selling all of my Inspire 2 kit. I would prefer to sell everything as a package, so please don’t ask about separating the kit. If I am unable to sell everything as a bundle, then I will consider breaking things up at a later time.

For Sale:
Inspire 2 - Less than 2 hours flight time
Inspire 2 - Less than 4 hours flight time. This unit was in a small crash but completely repaired by Florida Drone supply. Looks brand new
Cendence Remote
Crystal Sky 7.5” UB model. This has been well used, but is in perfect working condition. Great unit if you ask me
DJI X7 - Gimbal was damaged. Replaced by DJI and works 100%
DJI 16MM/2.8
DJI 35mm/2.8
DJI X4s
Three sets of batteries
Two sets of chargers
Original Hard Cases
Two original remote controllers, one never used
GPS Module

Over $14,000 retail - Asking $8,000 PayPal, net to me. I will cover shipping and insurance within US. US offers only.

If interested please contact me through here or via [email protected] and I will answer any questions and provide images of gear as requested.

Pending Sale fell through, this is now available once again. I need to move this kit so reasonable offers will be entertained.

R/Glenn

still keen on that 35mm any chance of selling separate? maybe even the cendence remote as well

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah