Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Controlling x5s on Inspire 2

Not sure off the top of my head if you can program the left one. they call the triggers C2/C1

Going with what u said if i hold the C1 button in an turn left wheel it gives me the 360 degree turning, if i hold the C2 Button in an turn wheel it moves the other camera up an down

Thank you for your help much appreciated

Also, press and hold on your Ipad/Android screen you are flying with, a blue circle will appear and move your finger to where you want the camera to look.

Reactions: deltalimatango
Going with what u said if i hold the C1 button in an turn left wheel it gives me the 360 degree turning, if i hold the C2 Button in an turn wheel it moves the other camera up an down

Thank you for your help much appreciated

if you turn the left wheel without holding a trigger it rotates the camera vertically, up and down.

if you hold the left trigger while turning the left wheel it rotates the camera horizontally, left/right.

or as @r62ewa said in the earlier post you can press and hold to move the camera with the screen of your device.

Reactions: Paul Nordin
[QUOTE="PatrickP, post: 165589, member: 35291"... rotates the camera vertically, up and down.

...rotates the camera horizontally, left/right.
[/QUOTE]
Friendly point of clarification. In camera / cinematography worlds that is commonly called: Tilt, and Pan respectively.

Reactions: Advexure

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lily212