Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

COUPON FOR DJI INSPIRE DISCOUNT:

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has done this or not, but its a worth a shot.

Go to this link and purchase an inspire. The discount isn't applied until your ready to pay.

Gives you 2% off an inspire or inspire accessories...why not? Gives me rewards to so I can buy mine too...

http://dji.com/?r=gZg7Yw

I don't know if anyone has done this or not, but its a worth a shot.

Go to this link and purchase an inspire. The discount isn't applied until your ready to pay.

Gives you 2% off an inspire or inspire accessories...why not? Gives me rewards to so I can buy mine too...

http://dji.com/?r=gZg7Yw
If this is coming from the dji promo that they put out where you get 8% commission on sales from the link you provide it doesn't give any discounts to people unless I'm miss seeing that part and only seeing the 8% commission dji will give you for promoting their products

Reactions: NEJO/Wisconsin
hmmm, if I would like to earn some extra points for referring people to buy Inspire1's I would certainly not go to the one spot where everybody at least has 1 Inspire already.

Reactions: Ezookiel
hmmm, if I would like to earn some extra points for referring people to buy Inspire1's I would certainly not go to the one spot where everybody at least has 1 Inspire already.

Not sure I see your logic here.. when researching about a Inspire people will end up at inspirePilots.com. May even go look for a used one here.. or even a search for coupon would bring you here.. just saying.

Reactions: sparkflyerstudios
Not sure I see your logic here.. when researching about a Inspire people will end up at inspirePilots.com. May even go look for a used one here.. or even a search for coupon would bring you here.. just saying.
yeah i reacted premature, without much thinking about it.
you're probably right.

Hey Everyone... New to this Forum but I just got this code tonight and ordered a Inspire 1 tonight and got 10% off my order.

Should work

PL2ZWGH4

I don't know what to do either. I just got a Phantom 3 today too lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry