Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

critical low voltage error & now nothing works

Reaction score
A few days ago while flying perfectly well in good conditions my inspire gave me the warning "critically low voltage" and just landed. nothing would stop it landing. At the time this wasn't a big issue as I was flying at home and so just picked it up and went home. however i could have been anywhere on a job, so this was somewhat unnerving for what MIGHT have happened anywhere else.. I did a deep discharge, recharged and put back in today. have what appears normal v @ 4.28 or 4.29 per cell totalling 25.7. im now rather afraid to reuse this battery. What are peoples thoughts please? Edited to say, please ignore latter part of thread title as it is now worming (at ground level all appears ok anyway)

Last edited:
Try it again in safe conditions and monitor voltages carefully. Repeat a couple of times if needed to be sure/confident...

A few days ago while flying perfectly well in good conditions my inspire gave me the warning "critically low voltage" and just landed. nothing would stop it landing. At the time this wasn't a big issue as I was flying at home and so just picked it up and went home. however i could have been anywhere on a job, so this was somewhat unnerving for what MIGHT have happened anywhere else.. I did a deep discharge, recharged and put back in today. have what appears normal v @ 4.28 or 4.29 per cell totalling 25.7. im now rather afraid to reuse this battery. What are peoples thoughts please? Edited to say, please ignore latter part of thread title as it is now worming (at ground level all appears ok anyway)
What had you flown your battery down to when this occured? (Lowest cell voltage and indicated percentage)

How was the battery charged prior to the flight? Was it at 100%? How long had it been stored with full charge?

Just spray and let it dry?
In nine out of ten cases yes - just spray and let the solvent evaporate (around 30 seconds) leaving the cleaning/lubricating film. In really bad oxidized situations you can spray, agitate with a cotton bud, then wipe clean. Then spray again and leave.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu