Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystal Sky Brightness control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I had a night flight yesterday with the I2 and Crystal Sky 5.5 and as dusk approached I wanted to dim the monitor to allow my eyes to adjust. I could only find battery power savings which reduced the brightness a little but nothing like I needed for the flight. It's probably obvious, but I would appreciate anyone who could let me know where the dimming function is located. Thanks!

I had a night flight yesterday with the I2 and Crystal Sky 5.5 and as dusk approached I wanted to dim the monitor to allow my eyes to adjust. I could only find battery power savings which reduced the brightness a little but nothing like I needed for the flight. It's probably obvious, but I would appreciate anyone who could let me know where the dimming function is located. Thanks!
I have the 7..8" and it is right on the main home button screen. Brightness control.

I too have the 7.85 If you have not changed the default settings, the third button from the top when pressed will open a window to allow you to adjust the sound and brightness

Ahhh, yes... the third button. How intuitive is that? Hahah. Works like a charm though, thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Charlesssouth