Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystal Sky Ultra Bright

Reaction score
Anyone have any theories as to why the absurdly long delay from Intros in May with availability quoted as a few weeks back then to a total silence as to actual availability today. Not a word from DJI as to any issues causing delays nor any real availability dates. Production issues? Design issues? One would think that it wouldn't be all that hard to come up with a production date, if in fact the monitors actually worked..... Then there is the price cut months before a single unit has been shipped..... Kind of strange.

Wondering the same...I want to buy one but lack of updates, delays raise all kinds of DJI red flags...seen that before with new products. There will probably be a firmware update before they ship, along with the classic: * features coming soon.

The noises are saying very soon. By ending of Oct they should be around but nothing confirmed, my understanding is some dealers may be seeing them this week for their demo units.

Anyone have any theories as to why the absurdly long delay from Intros in May with availability quoted as a few weeks back then to a total silence as to actual availability today. Not a word from DJI as to any issues causing delays nor any real availability dates. Production issues? Design issues? One would think that it wouldn't be all that hard to come up with a production date, if in fact the monitors actually worked..... Then there is the price cut months before a single unit has been shipped..... Kind of strange.
I followed up on my preorder and supplier said end of October they should be getting Cendence and CrystalSky.

Yes, it's called the world of DJI.
Their track record has never been any different on any product.

Reactions: samtheparrot
FlyHighUsa has received one this week, I do not know if they have stock or if this is just a demo unit but it’s the first Ultra in the wild as far as I know

YBDGdLS.jpg

lsbWlUM.jpg

People hopefully should see some stock soon.

My own personal belief is that things come up. They as a company dont need to tell you it has a heating problem, or whatever. They just need to deliver good product and they will produce good customers. I suppose its a broken record to complain it did not happen when they said/ wanted, but lets look at it this way DJI will be on top because of bold aggressive movement in all of the parts of a drone. No other company is even close. They are playing the infinite game. If we want to be an earlier adopter on any technology we must agree to the madness...:). I was told my unit is coming.. Hurray.

-C

Still waiting as usual from DJI to get the crystal sky monitor into the USA! Every authorized dealer I have spoken with says the same thing,”it’ll be here any day now” so I’ll just wait until there are enough in stock before I beat my head against the wall trying to find one. DJI has such a lock on the drone industry that they can pretty much do what they like and we can’t really do anything about it. Whenever another company comes out with something remotely close to their product in quality and reliability then they just might start to care about all of us droners! Until that time we really are at their mercy unfortunately.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wild2Game