Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystalsky & iPad

Reaction score
If I was to use the new cadence controller with a crystalsky on the mount, could I also attach an iPad Pro to use as a software controller - so for example use the crystal sky for go and monitor, and run the control for the system through the iPad Pro (using Map Pilot for example).

Ideally I could also include the tracktenna thing as well in due course ?

If I was to use the new cadence controller with a crystalsky on the mount, could I also attach an iPad Pro to use as a software controller - so for example use the crystal sky for go and monitor, and run the control for the system through the iPad Pro (using Map Pilot for example).

Ideally I could also include the tracktenna thing as well in due course ?

No you can only use one tablet at a time, what you could do though is use CrystalSky or the the pad then have a second monitor connected via HDMI from the Cendence.

Same with the goggles. You either use a table or the goggles. I really think this is a glaring oversight on DJI's part. I don't even bother to use the goggles with the I2 as I want to have the table there in case, but for some reason DJI didn't think this was a necessary feature.

Reactions: Advexure
Same with the goggles. You either use a table or the goggles. I really think this is a glaring oversight on DJI's part.
So are you saying if I had an iPad as the controller, and plugged in some HDMI goggles (not DJI - real ones!) will the HDMI not show video - as I can do this on my current I2 / controller setup ?

Can you use a tablet and plug the Crystal Sky into the hdmi port of any dji controller you use?
It's just unfortunate that you can't use 3rd party apps with the CS!

Can you use a tablet and plug the Crystal Sky into the hdmi port of any dji controller you use?
It's just unfortunate that you can't use 3rd party apps with the CS!

No CrystalSky currently hdmi is output only not input , adapter to come it's been stated but no timescale.

Reactions: Advexure
Yep a lot of folks are looking at this device, was showing it off last week to some guys that were blown away by the screen, this was hospitality industry too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk