Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CrystalSky Transmisson Signal to Inspire 2

Reaction score
I recently bought a CrystalSky for my Inspire 2 and I am having issues with the image transmission. There is a very slight lag and its tough to tell if I am making smooth turns for video. I read that the gps needs to be turned off? Is that true and if so how do I do that?

There will always going to be a slight lag. Depending on your definition of lag and what type of lag you are experiencing.

In my experience, the Crystalsky tablet is under powered, the processor cannot keep up with the demand and it heats up and crashes. To help eliminate the crashing, lag, heat, etc,.... you have to optimize the CS tablet and turn off unnecessary background application thats running.

Do a quick search on "optimize tablet/ipad/crystalsky for inspire" .... there's a few out there.

For me, I just turn on "Airplane Mode" and this shuts off most apps that are not necessary. I dont know if this will help your situation but its worth giving a try.

That is my recommendation. As always, Test before flight.

Ditto really frustrating flying such a beautiful drone and you can't tell if you're getting smooth maneuvers because of image breakup on the display/crystal sky that's some BS in my opinion for $10k.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
komalss