Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CS battery drain

Reaction score
I wonder if your CS is draining the battery when switched off. When I leave a freshly charged battery in mine overnight it goes from 100% in the evening to around 91% in the morning. And after about 6 days of no use it drains it all the way down to the point that it can not be turned on. After pressing the battery button, not a single light comes up. Is this normal?

When powering off are you holding down the power button and hitting “Power Down” or are you just pressing the power button to sleep the CrystalSky?
That is a very good question. I was just putting it to sleep. That might be the answer to my battery draining

That is a very good question. I was just putting it to sleep. That might be the answer to my battery draining

Yepp that is it. When just sleeping the processor is still running in the background which enables you to just press the power button and immediately “wake”. When storing for overnight or longer definitely best to completely shut down.

Yepp that is it. When just sleeping the processor is still running in the background which enables you to just press the power button and immediately “wake”. When storing for overnight or longer definitely best to completely shut down.

Thank you! I will definitely be doing that.

Reactions: Advexure
I just make a habit of pulling the battery and dropping it in the charge cradle until the next expedition.
Me too. I've had it decide to turn on spontaneously too many times and don't want to put a whole lot of time into figuring out why. Easier just to pull the battery.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onaldUnino