Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Custom Inspire 2 case

Reaction score
I don’t see any threads on this so here we go. I wanted a case to fit literally everything. So after researching cases i decided on the HPRC. This is how it looked before i modded it…
2FC94E5B-D5B9-43B2-99E4-9ECF7B73A3D2.jpegE0346DC5-0AF5-43DA-A60D-27FF2D9FAF93.jpegE059E190-AA19-406D-A8B2-2AE683408AB5.jpeg

Now i wanted to fit foldable blade set up & 2 crystalsky 7.85 displays. Everything else is design to fit from the original design. So i planned it out and the finished product was this…
05781FA3-398F-4C26-8F73-78DBFC4F5F2C.jpegCD3FAEC0-03A3-4087-BFEF-B6EC97200032.jpeg37E257A4-8F3B-4095-B07B-4F7EFCCB5056.jpeg

Anyways was curious if anyone has done something similar. Seems not much is up for discussion here so i figured i spark a little conversation.

Last edited:
I don’t see any threads on this so here we go. I wanted a case to fit literally everything. So after researching cases i decided on the HPRC. This is how it looked before i modded it…
View attachment 31818View attachment 31819View attachment 31820

Now i wanted to fit foldable blade set up & 2 crystalsky 7.85 displays. Everything else is design to fit from the original design. So i planned it out and the finished product was this…
View attachment 31821View attachment 31822View attachment 31823

Anyways was curious if anyone has done something similar. Seems not much is up for discussion here so i figured i spark a little conversation.
I didn't do anything like that in an Inspire 2 case. Bravo, well done!
Aside from the inherent convenience of installing folding propellers, do you think it flies better with those Xoar props?
Is it perhaps more stable, less noisy, get more fly time?

Reactions: Phillip DeVore
Great job! I bought the foldable props and was thinking of widening the foam to accommodate. What did you use to cut the foam?

I didn't do anything like that in an Inspire 2 case. Bravo, well done!
Aside from the inherent convenience of installing folding propellers, do you think it flies better with those Xoar props?
Is it perhaps more stable, less noisy, get more fly time?
Seems to be more quiet and haven’t really compared flight times. Just have to make sure the props are fully extended or you will get a lot of wobble on start up. It’s very stable. Mainly wanted the props for quicker set up.

Great job! I bought the foldable props and was thinking of widening the foam to accommodate. What did you use to cut the foam?
I used a serrated long kitchen knife lol. Took my time planning out the cutting. Planning out the Crystalsky 7.85 displays was the tricky part but ended out working perfectly where i fit them in. Took a lot of planning how to do the cuts. If you have the same case i could do a video to explain how i did the cuts. Knife similar to what i used…

Attachments

• CE909BA7-DA74-4438-844E-5DFBE1E49F6E.jpeg
    CE909BA7-DA74-4438-844E-5DFBE1E49F6E.jpeg
    87.7 KB · Views: 3

Nice work. Can you tell me where you purchased the Foam? A link to the foam manufacturer would be great!

Nice work. Can you tell me where you purchased the Foam? A link to the foam manufacturer would be great!
I bought it all together with the case. You can buy just the foam kit but it’s close to buying the whole thing anyways.
I bought it on amazon but many sell it on other online sites. Amazon is out of stock now. Also it comes in 2 variations. Only difference is one has drone nose pointing towards long side and the other the nose is pointing toward short side. He’s a link to part number…

Looks great

I bought it all together with the case. You can buy just the foam kit but it’s close to buying the whole thing anyways.

I bought it on amazon but many sell it on other online sites. Amazon is out of stock now. Also it comes in 2 variations. Only difference is one has drone nose pointing towards long side and the other the nose is pointing toward short side. He’s a link to part number…

Thank you for the response and the URL.

I used a serrated long kitchen knife lol. Took my time planning out the cutting. Planning out the Crystalsky 7.85 displays was the tricky part but ended out working perfectly where i fit them in. Took a lot of planning how to do the cuts. If you have the same case i could do a video to explain how i did the cuts. Knife similar to what i used…
Sometimes the simplest solution is the best. Thought you’d used a special cutter lol. I’ll plan out my case and cut some space fit the foldable props. Thanks for the advice

Sometimes the simplest solution is the best. Thought you’d used a special cutter lol. I’ll plan out my case and cut some space fit the foldable props. Thanks for the advice
I could have used something better but worked just fine for me. Patience is the key. Plan out your angles of cutting.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop