Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dear DJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nsite ring a bell? And now you just joined under thesource?

FYI, you continue to argue by the way. I'm just correcting your lies. That you won't even acknowledge.

You definitely need to know most if not all of us frequent the same sites. You can try to tarnish my name me all you want. It doesn't mean anything from someone like you. People know what I do and either like me or they do not. I will never be able to make everyone happy.

It's perfectly clear that you are on a personal crusade. . Carry on man, dig that hole deeper.

Last edited:
Nsite ring a bell? And now you just joined under thesource?

FYI, you continue to argue by the way. I'm just correcting your lies. That you won't even acknowledge.

Sure does ring a bell, you ridiculed him for having fewer posts than you. That's one of the more recent examples for sure.

Buddy I've made one post at rcg and you made sure you bolstered your opinion about it there to. I did not respond. Saw you doing a similar thing here and it pissed me off. I came in to this thread pages after you went out of your way to make someone else's frustrations seem small. Insignificant, and unintelligent. Shame on me.

Sure does ring a bell, you ridiculed him for having fewer posts than you. That's one of the more recent examples for sure.

Buddy I've made one post at rcg and you made sure you bolstered your opinion about it there to. I did not respond. Saw you doing a similar thing here and it pissed me off. I came in to this thread pages after you went out of your way to make someone else's frustrations seem small. Insignificant, and unintelligent. Shame on me.

Quoted... exactly you got your feelings hurt. You just admitted that you lied, and did attack me first. Just to make it clear, I made the comment that with only 35 post he was playing cop. Once again stretching the truth to TRY to prove a point.

Enough said you just hit bedrock!

Last edited:
Adam - PLEASE can we lock this thread now?

It is serving no useful purpose.

I'm sorry for even responding to him. I just needed to correct some of the complete lies he was posting. Now people see it was just a personal agenda to call me out.

I can live with that.

Delusional. Not everyone sees it the way you do. But it's good to see you're still your biggest fan.

From the looks of it once again, you were playing cop. He deleted most of his posts it looks like but you sure went on to defame him after he said he deleted his count.

Sounds similar to you constantly responding to posts I made after you ignored me.

Nothing you quoted by him was an attack on you, you were once again defending dji, to a guy that sounds like he's frustrated with issues so many others are as well.

Maybe, just maybe, you aren't as perfect as you think you are.

Last edited:
Nope, once again trying to justify your wrongs. This is getting comical!! The only reason to respond now is to correct your lies.

Never claimed I was Perfect, an elitist or that I'm an expert, not once. Those are your words "buddy" not mine. But unlike you I'm not a lier.:rolleyes:

After all this, what is your Point in posting and continuing this? I thought you're not an argumentative person? That must have been a lie as well. Do you really need to feel like you have won something? OK, DING DING.. You won at hitting rock bottom.

Never mind, I really don't want to continue this. I have more respect for the user base here than that.

Continue to insult me,call me names and make up lies if that makes you feel like a bigger man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk