Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dear DJI

Status
Not open for further replies.
To much crap and blah blah blah..... since #DJI #inspire1 have used television hosts to promote its product i say lets rumble in the jungle.

Your DJI Inspire 1 against

Our Product......!

Hey DJI ...you up for it ?

I'm not anyone's fanboy, but I think it's highly erroneous to consider this forum, or anyone on it, your 'official line of support', regardless of whether they have ties to DJI in any capacity.

They can help (which the rest of us appreciate), and they can report on official memos from DJI, but the only "official line of support" is directly through DJI's website or phone systems. If you put half as much effort into raising hell with DJI directly as you do with flaming people in this thread, you'd probably have your refunds or what it is you're looking for.

I'm not anyone's fanboy, but I think it's highly erroneous to consider this forum, or anyone on it, your 'official line of support', regardless of whether they have ties to DJI in any capacity.

They can help (which the rest of us appreciate), and they can report on official memos from DJI, but the only "official line of support" is directly through DJI's website or phone systems. If you put half as much effort into raising hell with DJI directly as you do with flaming people in this thread, you'd probably have your refunds or what it is you're looking for.

I'm happy that you understand how it goes. Thank you!

Reactions: PaulKent
Lets rumble in the jungle and stop freaking out about various tech issues ......so hey dji...we all know its a reverse engineering process...yeah im sure you can view my ip... ( lool) sure we spoof mac address and so forth...but how about your product worthiness towards the average consumer !

We await your answer... fool me once, fool me twice..its time to deliver !

Lets rumble in the jungle and stop freaking out about various tech issues ......so hey dji...we all know its a reverse engineering process...yeah im sure you can view my ip... ( lool) sure we spoof mac address and so forth...but how about your product worthiness towards the average consumer !

We await your answer... fool me once, fool me twice..its time to deliver !
YES! DO IT!

Not sure whats happened here, but Nick if members interact you should interact and try to resolve your issue. Myself...ive chosen as i do in life to chill out and wait for update based on previous experience.

Nick

Since you're not a man of your word, continuing to use profanity and now name calling, game over.. Not wasting my time or breath with your childish behavior. On ignore

I'm sure he'll lose sleep over the fact his majesty ignored him.

If you only knew.

I have tried that route. I called dji North America after being redirected there from their website, waited an hour (literally) on hold with a prompt that told me my call would be answered in approximately10 minutes the whole time (ironic considering even their automated phone system lacks honesty).

I was greeted with someone who was absolutely trying to stone wall me, gave token responses, sidestepped everyone of my questions, especially in regards to DJIs instruction to not return my IPad I bought for this device, and decided he was going to refuse to give me his credentials after I asked him whether or not the Inspire was ever certified by apple to begin with, as they clearly had it marketed as compatible before hand, months before hand.

I have emailed support@dji about a refund, I was refused. I emailed them about the purchase of a device they clearly had marketed as compatible at the point of purchase, they haven't returned any correspondence.

So yes, as far as I'm concerned, and as fervorously as these 'sponsors' defend dji, they are currently the official 'unofficial' spokespeople of DJI. Not because they were hired to be, but because every forum you go to, every place I've seen, they go on the offensive as soon as someone insults not them, but dji, like it is their god given duty. They're choosing to be. That's their choice.

It's ironic that the people who speak up and have something negative to say about dji get pigion holed by the dji volunteer bull dogs and then spin it like they're the victims. They have the choice to say nothing, they didn't have to comment on the original posters standpoint, and considering how 'above' this type of thing they are and as quickly they go to the ignore button, use juvenile token go to's like calling people trolls and judging them based on their history of posts (especially when in regards to a new product), it's laughable at best to consider someone like that a 'dignified' representation of his 'culture' he is so fond of, so proud of.

Facts: this post wasn't directed at Blade, he wants the drama. He didn't have to respond. But his ego and his pride decided he'd flex a little bit. Couldn't resist yet another opportunity to try and belittle someone for not liking his current choice in technology.

Fact: he's mad at someone for not keeping their word.. Is that frustrating? Welcome to the party, now you know how we feel.

Fact: there's only so much you can take when it comes to being taken advantage of, nice of the self appointed spokes people to defend a company they know full well isn't doing their best to communicate. Otherwise they themselves would have answers for us beyond the token 'waiting on apple' nonsense.

Fact: this release has frustrated good honest people to the point they've pretty much had it, and those defending it don't have the decency to allow people who 'don't understand multirotors' to have an opinion on business ethics. We're not morons, we have a pretty good idea of when were being sold some bull, and right now is one of those times.

Dji is trying to avoid accountability, it's perfectly normal to try to politically position yourself so you don't get busted for some seriously questionable tactics. The problem is, we caught on.

Fact: The Source is spot on. Yea, you can call him a "Troll", but his comments are sincere, articulate and honest. Fly on

They are, but unfortunately his communication isn't at the same level, and he managed to piss everybody off so much that regardless of how appropriate his comments are nobody wants to read them anymore. And insisting makes him a troll.

Reactions: blade strike
They are, but unfortunately his communication isn't at the same level, and he managed to piss everybody off so much that regardless of how appropriate his comments are nobody wants to read them anymore. And insisting makes him a troll.

Exactly, there is a right and wrong way of doing things. This was example of the wrong way. His first post in his chat to the poor dji support representative is that he is not an argumentative person, well we have seen the opposite of that. Now that his rants and raves are pointless, he is starting to lose control and can't hide the fact that he loves to argue.

The only people that are listening to him now are those "Outcast" and unfortunately he has been added to that group. He doesn't understand that he has done far more damage to his case than helping.

Oh well, game over in my book.

Last edited:
Reactions: diverreb
Outcast!
giphy.gif

Calling the kettle black aren't we just a little bit Blade? You ignored me remember? I love to argue yet You are literally arguing with thin air, allegedly. I'd reevaluate who you're pointing the finger at. You really think we are buying that? Wait... I redact that last sentence, do you really think anyone with any common sense is buying that?

Just because you think that your s*** don't stink doesn't mean the roses still don't smell like poo-poo-ooh blade.

Poor dji guy... Seriously. I bought a sub thousand dollar peripheral that is no longer viable and I wanted to know if it ever was. A customer service rep, Paid to stonewall me and protect the company from being held accountable was completely apathetic. I asked questions, he wouldnt answe them. I asked if the app was officially supported when I bought my inspire as it said on the website when I bought it, he wouldn't answer. Boy am I out of line.

Ive completely lost control huh? Well I must be devoid of reality, living in a fantasy world, where being important here effects my self esteem, that's why I actually believe that being a part of the cool kids at inspire 1 pilots and other 'multi rotor' forums is something I should be proud of, to the point where I'm labeling people as 'outcasts' like it's a status symbol, it's an opportunity to be liked by certain 'powerful' personalities in the elitist club that is flying plastic consumer quadcopters. I'm actually willing to judge another human being based on their post counts, their internet prowess, and popularity, rather than what they have to say. And like most juvenile gangs and children, If you don't wear a certain brand, you're just not cool enough to sit at our table. Nice dji kicks buddy. No, apparently I'm the 'troll' (this is so 2007 btw, shouldn't you know that considering your priority is being hip and cool in this massive world of forumatic awesemeness where you're assistant to the regional manager?) Blade, you are an insulting small individual who is seriously discriminating and typecasting people on a forum calling me the bad guy. Not once have you addressed any of my points I made to dji, not you. And the entire time you choose the easiest, most simple way to avoid it- in an argument you started. You're basic my friend. And so is your posse.

Once again, I never once got in this 'argument' with blade. My qualms were with dji, but when an ******* calls me names, first I might add, I have a backbone. And unfortunately, for all of you who consider me to be outside of the fold, I don't have any desire to follow just to fit in. My supreme leader is not an insulting classist internet jockey and never will be. I graduated from high school a long time ago.

Oh and for the record. I've posted once on an entirely different forum about my customer service experience with dji, I did not say a word to Blade, he chose to intervene. Just like he always does. And his rhetoric attracts people just like him, I think I dodged a bullet when I recieved my rejection letter from the Delta ji Iota fraternity. Show me who you're with and I'll tell you who you are.

You can paint a pretty picture but you can't predict the weather... (Drops mic)

Exactly, there is a right and wrong way of doing things. This was example of the wrong way. His first post in his chat to the poor dji support representative is that he is not an argumentative person, well we have seen the opposite of that. Now that his rants and raves are pointless, he is starting to lose control and can't hide the fact that he loves to argue.

The only people that are listening to him now are those "Outcast" and unfortunately he has been added to that group. He doesn't understand that he has done far more damage to his case than helping.

Oh well, game over in my book.

Last edited:
You're just too easy, that post proves my point. The only one here that thinks he is elitist and is juvenile is yourself.

Each post you continue to prove my point and the others.

You have called names and made up complete lies.
Ive completely lost control, you're right. Devoid of reality, living in a fantasy world, where being important here effects my self esteem, that's why I actually believe that being a part of the cool kids at inspire 1 pilots and other 'multi rotor' forums is something I should be proud of, to the point where I'm labeling people as 'outcasts' like it's a status symbol, it's an opportunity to be liked by certain 'powerful' personalities in the elitist club that is flying plastic quadcopters. I'm actually willing to judge another human being based on their post counts, their internet prowess, and popularity, rather than what they have to say. And like most juvenile gangs and children, If you don't wear a certain brand, you're just not cool enough to sit at our table. Nice dji kicks btw. Wait, no, I'm the 'troll' (this is so 2007 btw, shouldn't you know that considering your priority is being hip and cool in this massive world of forumatic awesemeness where you're assistant to the regional manager? We all know Tahoe is the real professional and you're an insulting small individual who is seriously discriminating and typecasting people on a forum (I'm sorry, this 'outcast' is trying not to laugh at the moment) calling me the bad guy. Not once have you addressed any of my points I made to dji, not you. And the entire time you choose the easiest, most simple way to avoid it- in an argument you started. You're basic my friend. And so is your posse.

Once again, I never once got in this 'argument' with blade. My qualms were with dji, but when an ******* calls me names, first I might add, I have a backbone. And unfortunately, for all of you who consider me to be outside of the fold, I don't have any desire to follow just to fit in. My supreme leader is not an insulting classist internet jockey and never will be. I graduated from high school a long time ago.

Oh and for the record. I've posted once on an entirely different forum about my customer service experience with dji, I did not say a word to Blade, he chose to intervene. Just like he always does. And his rhetoric attracts people just like him, I think I dodged a bullet when I recieved my rejection letter from the Delta ji Iota fraternity. Show me who you're with and I'll tell you who you are.
Kudos to you for writing this. The humor was classic and I applaude you for saying in a creative way how you really feel.

Now I'm going to say how I really feel. You would recognize Blade's handle on just about every forum of DJI's and any other multirotor forum because he's on all of them, desperately defending their products. He's real 'popular' in this community and he likes to vocalize that. It's a pride thing. People who are popular in a community that thrives on the success of it are naturally going to defend it- to the death apparently.

Tahoe is far more level headed and professional, I appreciate his tact. But both of them, will defend to the death it seems DJI's choice of tactics which lack class, honesty, credibility, and communication.

I'm not a 'multi rotor for life' professional by any means (thank god). I live on planet earth where there is a level of accountability that is held for most things we do. If this issue were with a product that these two individuals didn't love so much, or maybe a product they NEEDED to function, say like a car, or a computer since that's where they seem to spend so much of their time- Maube they would be more sympathetic- but they're not. They believe in dji, probably because one of them is paid by them, and the other is 'super duper enthused' and look how much he's done for this community!? How dare you sir, how dare you.

Outside of that, this is obviously the way no credible company would operate. With people like blade you just can't win. He's completely blinded for some reason to logic and empathy to people who didn't get a free inspire to promote it...

When this is all there is for someone, it's probably all they're going to see.

This company has not held up to its promises, pitch, or marketing. In every other arena where there are professionals and educated people involved this would be unacceptable. Apple, for example. Johnson & Johnson, Arri, Canon, Nikon, Sony, Yamaha... All have had issues with product releases. Yamaha bought their product back, Nikon offered free upgrades to the next gen of camera, almost a year later for the d600 debacle. The list goes on and on.

But don't worry, it's not because we were mislead, it's that we don't understand the industry. In the big boy world, If you market something as a pistachio there better be a nut inside, otherwise it's not a pistachio. Instead, apparently the nuts are running around all these forums labeling all the 'non-believers' as 'unreasonable'.

Right on bro, enjoy the Kool-Aide.

Every point the op made is valid. He's right on the money. If 'this is just the way it goes' with the hobby, then I'm all for the faa regulating the **** out of it, because the cool kids in the hobby are devoid of any common rationality and that's dangerous as far as I'm concerned.

oh, and they're also obsessed with non-existent virtues like their internet fame on forums.

Good times, great support. I'll exclude Tahoe from this because he isn't quite as bad. Even if he is paid by dji.

(Posted about me before I even knew who you were)

If this isn't attacking me or provoking an argument FIRST then I don't know what else to say. I not once responded to you before hand. You are the one that thinks he has something to prove, I do not.

I simply called you a troll when you posted this. In fact to another member, not even directly responding to you.This is the type of post that trolls make. (you have proven my point for me).

You now resort to name calling and lying, to try to justify your tantrums.

Everyone that knows me, knows that I don't have this elitist attitude that you claim I have. I do call it how I see it though and you Sir have lost all credibility. You don't even remember your past actions correctly.

You're not making me look bad.. The only one you're hurting is yourself.

Good day and I wish you the best!

Last edited:
Reactions: lrwskyfilms
I'll ask you this before I post, so you're telling me that you haven't called me or others names, that you haven't bragged about your 'status' and used it as a form of divergence to dealing with articulated points, and that you 'havent' judged members on their post counts? You're telling me that you haven't gone to bat for dji over the consumer who's spent their hard earned money on a product they can't use? Hmm? Better go check your posts Blade, all 6 million of them before you reply.

You're just too easy, that post proves my point. The only one here that thinks he is elitist and is juvenile is yourself.

Each post you continue to prove my point and the others.

You have called names and made up complete lies.

(Posted about me before I even knew who you were)

If this isn't attacking me or provoking an argument then I don't know what else to say. I not once have responded to you before hand. You are the one that thinks he has something to prove, I do not.

I simply called you a troll when you posted this. In fact to another member, not even directly responding to you.This is the type of post that trolls make. (you have proven my point for me).

You now resort to name calling and lying, to try to justify your tantrums.

Everyone that knows me, knows that I don't have this elitist attitude that you claim I have. I do call it how I see it though and you Sir have lost all credibility. You don't even remember your past actions correctly.

You're not making me look bad.. The only one you're hurting is yourself.

Good day and I wish you the best!

I'll ask you this before I post, so you're telling me that you haven't called me or others names, that you haven't bragged about your 'status' and used it as a form of divergence to dealing with articulated points, and that you 'havent' judged members on their post counts? You're telling me that you haven't gone to bat for dji over the consumer who's spent their hard earned money on a product they can't use? Hmm? Better go check your posts Blade, all 6 million of them before you reply.

Man.. you are something. I know exactly who you are now and I will not even go there.. You closed your account over at rcg last week for doing the same thing.

You now are doing the same and expecting a different outcome.. I think everyone knows what that means.

Have a good one man!

Huh?

What are you talking about? My account has never been closed.

I'm assuming this is you saying no?

Are you that delusional that you believe that only one person out there must not like you? If more than one notice your behavior it's gotta be the same person?

Wow

Man.. you are something. I know exactly who you are now and I will not even go there.. You closed your account over at rcg last week for doing the same thing.

You now are doing the same and expecting a different outcome.. I think everyone knows what that means.

Have a good one man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry