Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DENVER PILOTS?

Reaction score
Any pilots out there in the denver or surrounding Colorado areas? We are looking for good places to fly, but alot of public parks are telling us they don't allow quadcopters.

Reactions: davidbarwin
Live in Centennial and work in Arvada. Yes, Denver Parks have banned drones (which includes Red Rocks unfortunately). We have yet to be approached by anyone but we do our best not to attract attention. We'll play ignorant at the appropriate time and respectfully packup and leave. Lots of open space around Denver if you get creative. Happy Flying!
Denver.jpg

Last edited:
Any pilots out there in the denver or surrounding Colorado areas? We are looking for good places to fly, but alot of public parks are telling us they don't allow quadcopters.
I am a new pilot from Golden. Have been out off of hwy93 a couple of times. Wide open spaces and nothing to run into while learning to fly. Always looking to share ideas.

Reactions: davidbarwin
Nice shots! Very close to where I live. I was concerned about the communication towers on Lookout Mountain but obviously not a problem. I'll share some soon if I ever get my controller back from DJI. It locked up during the latest update and had to be sent back. high priority = 3 to 4 weeks turnaround.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klrshopfitters